əˈfekSH(ə)n


Signing in to Quora to search about mum (mother's day esok woi) And most of them were not about mothers (something I upset of), But I stumble upon a Question; How would you express love? 


The definition to action speaks louder than words. Proclaiming to the whole world you love somebody, is just never enough. Proof it.

 //Bonus adds on to da topic of əˈfekSH(ə)n 

Q; The best/ worst answer to I love You

1.

2. Y: I love you
X: Aww. You remind me of my late grandmother. She used to say the same

{grandson-zoned}

3. X: I LOVE YOU!!!
Y: Well.......................who doesn't?


ps: spread the love. 

pps: Sayang Allah & Rasulullah seharusnya didahulukan.

happy mother;s day (although this post is not so daughter-aprreciation post towards ma madre)

Popular posts from this blog

Vacancy.

Never Good Enough